Friday, June 3, 2011

Like shopping on Etsy? You'll LOVE Heartsy!

I was so shocked when I discovered Heartsy. Heartsy is a site where you get discounted items on Etsy shops. Etsy is the largest online handmade marketplace. Sellers can post up their handmade, one of a kind items on Etsy. 
I absolutely LOVE Heartsy now, because they offer 50% - 70% OFF vouchers for different shops EVERYDAY! 

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

If you sign up, you will get an instant $5 credit :]

I spotted some awesome deals today:


With the $5 credit, that brings it down to $3 for $25 credit at  Morgan Street Bath & Body or $4 for $30 at Mae Minerals. 

But you must hurry, these deals go QUICK. 

If you read this post a little late, don't fret, they have new sales every single day. 

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know! I love the logo picture ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know, it's so cuute! Looks like a cookie monster, nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I'm a little iffy about etsy though

    ReplyDelete
  4. woahhh!~ It's like groupon for etsy!~ (: Thank you for sharing ^^ & congratulations on 300+ followers! I love your blog cause it's so helpful~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vintage: uh oh, bad experience?

    @Mimi: YES!! It's awesome, the only thing is, with Heartsy, they only have a certain amount of vouchers for each shop a day, so if they run out, they're out. and thank you so much for reading my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!