Monday, May 16, 2011

Review: Aquaphor Lip Repair

What is it?
Aquaphor® Lip Therapy provides effective, long-lasting relief for  dry lips.  Aquaphor is a superior choice because it works by creating a protective barrier that conditions lips as it prevents moisture loss.  It protects and helps heal dry, cracked lips to keep them smooth and healthy.

Retail Price: $4.29



Where to buy: Most drugstores nationwide. 


My thoughts and experience:
This product has a very informative package. The squeeze tube and the slanted opening makes it easy for product to come out, and easy to apply directly on your lips. I purchased this product during the Spring time, and I wish I had known about it during the Winter months.


My lips are so dried and chapped during that time, this would have really come in handy. This product helps prevent and heal chapped lips. It's goes on clear, and does not have any smell or taste. I find that it is very lightweight. It does such a great job protecting my lips, the whole tube is gone already! I usually reapply every 3 to 4 hours, or as needed. It always leaves my lips feeling soft and renewed.

This is definitely something that I will repurchase over and over again.

Disclaimer: This was purchased by me. All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.  
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

  1. This is what I need! My lips are so dry I'm constantly licking them. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see if I can find this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also some times dry lips!
    Thanks for this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marie: Thanks hun, you need to try these. I will pick these over Carmex any day.

    @Vintage: I purchased mine at Walgreens.

    @Shirley: Definitely give this a try, a little goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!