It's been a while since I've done one of these tutorial looks. This one is just a very simple brown eye looks. You can substitute the colors to what you have to create the same look. I find that this look really makes my brown eyes POP, and it's a quick and easy to do look for everyday wear.
1. Prime your lids. Priming your lids before eyeshadow application makes the eyeshadow stay crease free, and not smudge. This is the most important step for me, because I have really oily eyelids!
3. Apply a darker brown color to the corners of your lid up to half way, and a little bit above your crease area. I used Orglamix's Chai.
4. Apply a highlighter color from your crease to your brow bone, something that is very sheer. I used Ulta's baked eyeshadow in Taken.
5. Apply a dark brown eyeliner above your eye, and also on the lower waterline. I only went 2/3 of the way because I have small eyes and did not want to make them look even smaller. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil liner in Crash.
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Revitalash Mascara.
Other products used on face:
Orglamix foundation - teak
MAC Hello Kitty beauty powder - pretty baby
Hard Candy Hide & Glow cheek tint - Hot Date (lighter side)
Bigelow Apothecaries lip tint - bare mint
What do you think? I hope this simple look was helpful to you.
Have a great week! I have a bunch of Kiss product reviews lined up this week.