Monday, March 21, 2011

Deal Alert: Big PROMO from Zoya

Edited 03.21.11
Zoya announced their big promo: BOGO on their new summer collection (Zoya Summertime, Sunshine and ModMatte) + standard $2 shipping! Offer good for up to 7 nail polishes.

For the code, please see Zoya's blog for full details. Promo ends on March 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon beauties! Some of you who follow me on Twitter may have figured that I was out on a little mini vacation. Hubby and I went to New York for 3 days, and had a very enjoyable experience. I'll be posting some pictures later ^_^

Anyway, to the point... I just read that Zoya is supposed to have a really big PROMO going on soon. The catch is you have to have created an account with them by March 20, 2011 before 5pm EST. I don't know the specific deal yet, but if it's anything like their last promo, you'd want to sign up.


Signing up for an account is easy, go to zoya.com look for the "sign in or create an account" wording on the very top. If you've ordered from them before, then you're all set. We just wait for the big promo! Full details on Zoya's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I cannot wait to see what they do this year :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the tip! (i'm too late though lol)

    check out my giveaway!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!