Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Freebie: Mini Bare Escentuals trio from Sephora

Did you guys get this email from Sephora? They're giving away a free mini Bare Escentuals trio, which includes a foundation of your choice, primer, and brush!


You need to print this page and take it to your Sephora store, or if you order online, use the code for the type of foundation you want. Also, you must be a Beauty Insider, which is free to join (you get emails on savings from Sephora, so you definitely want to get on this!) Full information here.

I'm gonna go pick up mine today, hopefully they are not out! 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get the email, maybe it's only for US residents. That's too bad because I would love to try Bare Minerals, I've heard such great things about this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie a la Mode Hmm... I was trying to read the fine print on there, it says available instores and online. You should try to print it out and take it to your Sephora? I hope it works for you! :]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!