Saturday, December 18, 2010

Urban Decay Sale on Hautelook - Dec 20

Hello beauties!

So instead of going out in the crazy traffic today, I've decided to stay home and be cozy and surf for deals on sample sales sites.
If you are not familiar with online sample sales, it is a short term [usually 48 hour] sale held online with discounts of up to 70% off, depending on the sites. These sales go extremely fast, especially if it's a popular brand of merchandise. Sometimes, you have to sit by your computer when the sale first starts to "make the purchase".  Anyway... to the point!


Hautelook is having an Urban Decay sale on Monday, December 20, where EVERYTHING is $2! I wonder what they will have... I'm a HUGE fan, so I am going to be sitting by the computer when the sale begins at 11 AM. EST. If you need an invite, I'd love it if you used my referral.


Disclaimer: I do get a $10 credit when you make your first purchase, and then when you're signed up, you can do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Great deal! I think they will have some eyeshadows and some pigments.. Shop for me!! I don't think I will be able to make it.. =(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!