Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Try the new Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum for FREE

Hey lovelies! I spotted this Physicians Formula display at my local CVS store, and noticed the little "Try Me Free".  It's their new Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum.

Anything that has the word "Free" in it catches my eye....

Another thing that caught my eye was that it was an eye lash booster. Lately, that's all I've been seeing - products to make your lashes look fuller and longer. Here's some more information that I got from the package [I couldn't find the info on their website]

  • High-tech formula visibly enchanes natural lash growth while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step.
  • Lash boosting complex targets the root of lashes where it is most effective in providing nutrients associated with growing long, thick lashes.
  • After 2 weeks, over 75% of women saw longer, fuller, more enchanced lashes. After 4 weeks, over 91% of women saw onger, fuller, more enchanced lashes.
  • Ultra-Precise brush-tip applicator
  • High performance, 24-hour wear. High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant.
Are you excited yet? Ok, to the good part. You can try this for free!
  • Buy the product
  • Make sure you see the pink sticker that says "try me free", because you will need to mail that in.
  • Keep your receipt
  • Print the rebate form from their website.
  • Mail it in by December 31, 2011.
  • In 10 weeks, you will receive your rebate. 
  • Offer is only good in the USA.

    Ok, so remember the sneak peek of beauty sales that I posted on last Friday? Well, CVS is having a Spend $10 and get $7 in extra bucks on all Physician Formula cosmetics! If you get it this week, not only are you getting the Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum for free, but you also get $7 to spend on another product! Just make sure you do it in different transactions to get the most out of it.

    Maybe get some of that Revlon stuff -Revlon Super Lustrous Moon Drops, Color Burst Lips, or Double Twist Mascara for $2.49 [$6.49 minus $4.00 extra bucks]
    Revlon Nail polish for $1.99 [$3.99 minus $2.00 extra bucks]

    I'll be using this product, and giving a full review after 4 weeks.

    Hope you guys have a great Christmas :] Eat merry and be happy!

    4 comments:

    1. Interesting! Too bad I live in Canada!

      ReplyDelete
    2. okay I will live in the US after my studies!^^
      the deals are much more better than here in Europe xD
      I really would like to try these products...

      ReplyDelete
    3. ha, I was just thinking about getting something like that! Cool post! ^.^

      ReplyDelete
    4. thanks lovely :)

      wow great article....grat tip

      xoxo
      http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!