Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fall/Thanksgiving inspired LOTD

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

I hope you are either -
1. sleeping
2. traveling to see your loved ones
3. preparing food for later
4. eating

Hubby and I are about to drive about 3 hours to see his grandparents for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited because I haven't seen them in a while, plus we can expect some good home cooking!

This is an inspired Fall/Thanksgiving look by Xteeener on You Tube. You can find the video here. Also, I've been participating in Orglamix's 30 Day challenge so you may see alot of her products used.




close up of eye

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Orglamix eyeshadow in Teak
Orglamix eyeshadow in unnamed gold color
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Rockstar
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Kush [lower lash line]
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in black
Ulta eyeshadow on brow bone [not sure of name]
NYC Loose eye powder in Expresso [on brow]
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Black

Face:
Lancome Teint Idole Fresh wear in Bisque 4
Orglamix Menthe Corrector
Orglamix Rice Sake
Urban Decay blush in Fetish

Lips:
Rimmel London Vinyl Lipgloss in Cosmic


I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for another day I can live and breathe :] Well, be safe today and tomorrow [crazy drivers on Black Friday...]! XOXO

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!