Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday buys and Walgreens/CVS beauty sales Nov 28 - Dec 4

Good day my blogger friends!

I hope those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful time with your family and friends. Did you guys go out in the crazy Black Friday madness yesterday?? I didn't! I stayed home and slept like a baby ^_^ When I woke up, I did managed to snag a deal on Urban Decay's Black Friday clearance sale. I managed to snag a couple of theseWallpaper shadow box for $12 each. They might still have a couple of items left if you missed it.

photo from urbandecay.com

Hubby and I also went to Moviestop [I think it's the same company as Gamestop] and bought a couple of seasons of Friends and Sex and the City for $5.39 EACH! Only random seasons were out on sale, so that's what I got. But other than that, that was pretty much it for me. What about you? Did you get to do all your Christmas shopping or even some stuff for yourself? Any beauty buys? :]

Ok, onto drugstore sales on beauty/cosmetics for the week of November 28 - December 04, 2010.

Walgreens - full ad here.
BOGO 50% on Covergirl cosmetics
BOGO 50% on L'Oreal Foundation, Concealer, Powder, or Blush cosmetics
BOGO 50% on Neutrogena cosmetics
BOGO 50% on Revlon Implements and Revlon cosmetics
BOGO 50% on Merlot Skincare
BOGO 50% on Wet N Wild cosmetics
BOGO 50% on University Medical AcneFree Skin Care
BOGO 50% on Rimmel Cosmetics
$18.99 on select Olay Regenerist Skin Care
2/$2 Carmex lipbalm [coupon]

CVS - full ad here.
BOGO 50% on Physicians Formula
BOGO 50% on Milani cosmetics
BOGO 50% on  Covergirl eye cosmetics
BOGO 50% on Lumene Skin Care
$5 extra bucks on any 2 Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools
$4 extra bucks on any Almay cosmetics [must spend $10]
$12.99 Olay Complete defense/Age Defying anti-wrinkle cream or lotion
$18.99 Olay Total Effects or Regenerist Facial care
$12.99 Olay Regenerist anti-aging eye roller [$18.99 - $6 extra bucks = $12.99]
$6.00 Olay Wet clothes/cleanser/scrub
$7 L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss or Telescopic Mascara

Oh yes, during Thanksgiving, I was testing out a new comment box style, and unfortunately, it did not work out AND it erased all the comments that you left me on the last two posts! I apologize about that hiccup there.

I'm thinking I may start doing this weekly posting of drug store sales... please let me know what you think :] Is it a good idea, waste of time, not interested... ?

Happy shopping and have a great weekend~

5 comments:

  1. I like drugstore makeup, so the sales would be a great addition! That palette looks so cute, what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the drugstore sales would be great! Lol.. since I am so lazyyyy to look at the ads sometimes... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Urban Decay palette, great bargain you got yourself there :)

    We don't get big sales like that here :( But they did have 3 for 2 on all makeup in the big drugstores here when I went in town yesterday. Couldn't treat myself though. Had too much christmas shopping to get xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies!

    It WAS a good steal on that UD set, I may have to give one up for a giveaway for you gals :] cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!